Bradway Trucking is always looking for honest, reliable, safe drivers to join their team. We offer an industry competitive wage, with paid time off, holidays, and incentive bonuses. While our Bradway driving school teaches new drivers the professional skills they need, we do not usually recruit directly from the school. Experienced drivers that meet our requirements are enthusiastically welcomed.
- Valid New Jersey Driver’s License (Non-Probationary)
- Two Year of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience
- Pass a DOT Physical
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to climb in and out of a Tractor Trailer
- Looking to Apply for Trucking School? CLICK HERE >>
*If an applicant is able to meet the above-listed minimum qualifications you are invited to submit an application for further review to the BRADWAY TRUCKING.
- For information regarding Bradway’s hiring policy, click here.
- To download and fax the pre-screen application, click here and fax back to Shawn Wilson at 856-692-0391.
- For further information contact Shawn Wilson at 856-692-1448 ext. 216, or firstname.lastname@example.org