Protecting your privacy is important to Bradway Trucking Inc. This Policy explains how Bradway Trucking Inc. collects, uses, and discloses the personal information you may provide while using the Bradway Trucking Inc. Web site (the "Website"). It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information through the Web site. Any personal information you provide will be treated with care, and subject to this Policy will not be used or disclosed in ways to which you have not consented. Also, you may opt-out certain uses and disclosures of your personal information, as explained in this Policy. Bradway Trucking Inc. is a supporter of the concepts of C.O.P.P.A. and as such does not accept email from children under the age of 17 years under any circumstance.
1. By using the Website, you signify your consent to Bradway Trucking Inc.'s collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
2. Non-Identifiable Information - Like many other Web sites, the Website automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding Website users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Website, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to the Website, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Website you visit, the Website pages read and images viewed, and the content you download from the Website. This non-identifiable information is used for Website and system administration purposes and to improve the Website. Bradway Trucking Inc. may also use non-identifiable information to initiate interactive, real-time discussions with users. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
3. Cookies - The Website uses "cookies", a technology that installs a small amount of information on a Website user's computer to permit the Website to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Website. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the Website (so you do not have to enter your personal information every time), offer personalized Web page content and information for your use, track your activity at the Website to respond to your needs, and otherwise facilitate your Website experience. Advertisements displayed on the Website may also contain cookies or other technologies. Those advertisements may be provided by third party advertising companies, and Bradway Trucking Inc. does not have any control over, or any responsibility or liability for, the use and disclosure of information collected through advertisement cookies. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the Website and your ability to access certain features of the Website or engage in transactions through the Website.
4. Tracking Information - Bradway Trucking Inc. may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding Website user demographics, Website traffic patterns, and Website purchases, and then provide those reports to advertisers and others. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. Bradway Trucking Inc. also may link tracking information with personal information voluntarily provided by Website users. Once such a link is made, all of the linked information is treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this Policy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SPECIFICALLY PROVIDE
5. Your Personal Information - During your use of the Website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, or credit card information) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, applying for access to certain special features of the Website, or carrying out transactions. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. If you choose not to provide requested personal information, you will not be able to use certain features of the Website and you will not be able to engage in transactions through the Website.
6. Use of Your Personal Information - Bradway Trucking Inc. may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and payments, and to facilitate and enhance your use of the Website. Bradway Trucking Inc. may develop a confidential customer profile for you, which will be used to provide the very best service to you.
7. Email from Bradway Trucking Inc. - Bradway Trucking Inc. may send to you, from time to time, email or other communications containing information about Bradway Trucking Inc., and other matters Bradway Trucking Inc. believes will interest you. At any time you may ask Bradway Trucking Inc. to stop sending you email and other information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, each unsolicited email Bradway Trucking Inc. sends to you will tell you how to decline further unsolicited email. From time to time Bradway Trucking Inc. may also send to you email containing important information regarding the Website, which you may not opt out of receiving.
8. Disclosure of Your Personal Information - Bradway Trucking Inc. may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
(I) Disclosure to Service Providers - In order to process transactions, Bradway Trucking Inc. must disclose some of your personal information to certain service providers, such as your credit card issuer, a third party credit verification company, the product handler, the delivery service, and Bradway Trucking Inc. Before personal information is disclosed, the service provider will agree with Bradway Trucking Inc. to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. A list of Bradway Trucking Inc.'s service providers to whom personal information may be disclosed, as amended from time to time, may be found here. If you do not wish Bradway Trucking Inc. to provide your personal information to those service providers, you may not use the Website for transactions.
(II) Disclosure to Trading Partners - Bradway Trucking Inc. may provide your personal information to certain of its trading partners. Before personal information is disclosed, the recipient organization will agree with Bradway Trucking Inc. to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. Recipient organizations may use your personal information to provide you with email or other information about their products and services and other matters. A list of Bradway Trucking Inc.'s trading partners to whom personal information may be disclosed, as amended from time to time, may be found here. If at any time you do not wish Bradway Trucking Inc. to make any further disclosure of your personal information to those organizations, please notify Bradway Trucking Inc. at email@example.com.
(III) Disclosure in Business Transfers - Bradway Trucking Inc. may be involved in the sale or transfer of some or all of its business. As part of that sale or transfer, Bradway Trucking Inc. may disclose your personal information to the acquiring organization, but will require the acquiring organization to agree to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If at any time you do not wish Bradway Trucking Inc. to disclose your personal information as part of the sale or transfer of some or all of Bradway Trucking Inc.'s business, please notify Bradway Trucking Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(IV) Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure - Bradway Trucking Inc. may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where Bradway Trucking Inc. has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to Bradway Trucking Inc.'s legal counsel.
9. Location of Information - Bradway Trucking Inc. will store and process your personal information in Langley, British Columbia, Canada.
10. Securing Your Information - To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, Bradway Trucking Inc. employs security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Nevertheless, due to the nature of the Internet and Internet technologies, security and privacy risks cannot be eliminated and Bradway Trucking Inc. cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.
11. Accessing Your Personal Information - You may request access to your personal information and information about Bradway Trucking Inc.'s collection, use and disclosure of that information by contacting Bradway Trucking Inc. at email@example.com. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. You can help Bradway Trucking Inc. maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying Bradway Trucking Inc. of any changes to your personal information.
12. Interactive Web Pages - Certain pages of the Website could facilitate real-time interactive discussions between users and Bradway Trucking Inc. employees regarding products available for purchase through the Website. Those discussions are initiated by Bradway Trucking Inc. employees based upon non-identifiable information automatically collected about Website users. You are not obliged to engage in interactive discussions with Bradway Trucking Inc. employees or provide any personal information during those discussions. Personal information you provide during interactive discussions through the Website will be used and disclosed in accordance with this Policy.
13. Contests and Promotions - If contests or promotions are made available through the Website, the applicable contest or promotion rules may include rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. To the extent that those specific rules conflict with this Policy, the particular contest or promotion rules will govern regarding personal information collected in connection with the contest or promotion.
14. Other Websites - The Website may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource. Bradway Trucking Inc. has no responsibility or liability for or controls over those other Web sites or Internet resources or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
15. Website Use Agreement - The Website Use Agreement governing your use of the Website (which may be viewed by clicking on the SITE USE AGREEMENT) contains important provisions, including provisions disclaiming, limiting or excluding Bradway Trucking Inc.'s liability for your use of the Website and provisions determining the applicable law and exclusive jurisdiction for the resolution of any disputes regarding your use of the Website. Each of those provisions applies to any disputes that may arise in relation to this Policy and Bradway Trucking Inc.'s collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, and are of the same force and effect as if they had been reproduced directly in this Policy.
16. Former Users - If you stop using the Website or your permission to use the Website is terminated, Bradway Trucking Inc. may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Policy as amended from time to time. However, if you want Bradway Trucking Inc. to stop sending you unsolicited email and other information, or you do not wish Bradway Trucking Inc. to disclose your personal information to Bradway Trucking Inc., trading partners or in business transactions, please notify Bradway Trucking Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Policy Changes - To accommodate changes in the Website, changing technology, and legal developments, this Policy may be changed from time to time in Bradway Trucking Inc.'s sole discretion and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. New versions of this Policy will be posted here. Bradway Trucking Inc.'s collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this Policy in effect at that time. Accordingly, when you use the Website you should check the date of this Policy and review any changes since the last version.
18. Your Comments - If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or your personal information, please contact Bradway Trucking Inc. at email@example.com.